3 lbs fresh okra
1 lbs smoked beef meat
2 smoked fish
1 lbs crayfish or big shrimp
0.5 lbs of cow skin
3 habanero peppers
1 pinch baking soda
2 laurel leaves
1/3 cup of red palm oil
Dried curcuma leaf
- Cut your okra into small pieces.
- Put 4 cup of water into a pot.
- Add the pinch of baking soda.
- When the water start boiling, beat the okra otherwise it will poured out.
- Cut the beef into pieces and add it to the pot with the crayfish and cow skin.
- Add the laurel, the curcuma leaf, salt and habanero pepper.
- Keep beating and smashing the okra to break most of them.
- Add the red palm oil and mix.
- Reduce the heat and let it cook 10 mins
- After that time open the pot and add your smoked fish and let it cook an additional 10 mins.
- Serve with rice or fufu.