Hello my foodies!
Are you tempted to try a homemade seafood pizza? Well I have the perfect recipe for you. If it was up to me, I would eat it everyday because I prefer seafood over red meat and, I choose my favorite ones for my pizza. I will be sharing on this recipe how I make mine but you can easily alternate the toppings and choose your favorite seafood.
The pizza dough is super easy to make and will be ready in 15 mins. If you are super fast at cutting your pizza can be ready in 30 minutes or 45 max. Pizzas are not hard to make and I usually do them on Sundays because it is my lazy day where I do not want to raise a finger. Therefore we eat leftovers at lunch and pizza at night and of course instead of resting, I over do the pizza making them fancier each time. One day I made a salmon and bell peppers Pizza with an hint of sour cream mixed to the tomato sauce, It was delicious.
For this recipe, I did not put any measurement for the cheese. Why you may ask, but let me tell you that I do nut usually agree with the quantity of cheese people put on recipes. Sometimes I think it is too much or too little, so why would I impose my quantity…lol.
- Pizza pan
- 1 lobster small
- 4 shrimps
- 2 oz crab meat
- 4 scallops
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning optional
- 6 tbsp tomato sauce
- Grated cheese
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 tsp dry yeast For the dough
- 1/4 tsp white sugar For the dough
- 3/4 cup warm water For the dough
- 1/2 tsp salt For the dough
- 2 cup flour
- Olive oil (optional) For the dough
- Into a bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar into warm water.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and sieved flour.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead.
- If the dough is too sticky, add a little more flour.
- Roll the dough into a 12 inch circle.
- Brush a small quantity of olive oil onto your pizza pan or spread some flour (I prefer putting flour because my pan is non sticky and it is less fat into my pizza).
- Cut the excess dough.
- Preheat the oven at 480 Fahrenheit.
- Cut the scallops, lobster and shrimps in small pieces.
- Chop the basil.
- Put the tomato sauce on your dough.
- Spread the sauce.
- Put all your seafood.
- Add the basil and seasonings.
- Cover your pizza with your cheese.
- Put your dough in the oven for 10 minutes until the crust is brown.
- Do not put your dough directly on the lower level of your oven.
- Bon appétit!