Hello my foodies!
Hope you are doing good and slowly getting back to normal without any stress. I am trying to handle things smoothly. Today I would like to share my crunchy quesadilla wrap, filled with beef and cheese. To make quesadilla you will need tortilla. Tortillas are made in circular shape with wheat or corn and are really popular in South America. A medium corn tortilla has 96 calories, 1 g of fat et est vraiment bénéfique.
I love the quesadilla because it holds all ingredients inside. I had my 11 years old assistant to help me in the kitchen. She was exciting to learn this easy recipe and she could not wait to do it again with the supervision of her parents.
- 4 tortillas
- 7 oz ground beef
- 1 small bowl of mixed bell peppers red, green, yellow, orange.
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 oz grated cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a pan melt half butter and cook the bell peppers for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- To finish add the mustard and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Get a tortilla and put some ground beef to form a line.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Close it as a rectangle.
- Repeat t he same step for all the tortillas.
- Melt other half of the butter in a pan.
- Put the tortillas in the pan starting with the side that has the closure.
- After 2 minutes, flip them and cook for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Serve and enjoy!