I came up with this recipe for my tasting on July 14th,2019 at Hampton, Virginia. I wanted to propose chicken differently to my guests: well flavored chicken breast. Chicken breast is a meat low in fat, easy to digest, low in sodium but rich in potassium. It is also recommended for children, athletes, sick people, old people, diet to loose weight, hypertensive people because of the low rate of sodium. For this recipe, I was hesitant to use between ginger and garlic to boost up the parsley. I finally chose garlic because ginger would have empowered the parsley.
This recipe is a little creation that I am glad to share with you guys. Do not hesitate to share with your friends and family.
Parsley Chicken Skewers
- 2 chicken breast big
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil olive
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 seasoning cube
- 1/2 onion onion
- Cherry tomatoes or regular tomatoes cut in squares
- Mini skewers
- Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes (about 1 inch).
- Grate the garlic and add it to the chicken.
- Add salt, pepper and the optional seasoning cube.
- Add vinegar and oil.
- Finely chop the parsley and add it to the chicken.
- Let it marinade for 15 minutes.
- Cut the onion into squares
- Put the onion on the skewers followed by the chicken
- Cook on an electric grill or barbecue for 12 to 15 minutes while turning.
- When it is ready, add the tomatoes on top.
- Serve with your favorite side dish.