“Oh my God!”, that is literally the expression that we had after the first bite of this dish. Initially I wanted to do a roasted turkey breast stuffed with bell peppers, but it was a “déjà vu” a home and I wanted to change it up a little but keeping most of the ingredients. I decided to try out a new taste: orange and dill. I did some research online and I did not find a combination with orange and dill for turkey. Innovation!!!! Why do I use dill? Well, for those that have been following for a while know that I create with what I have on hands. I try not to go overboard by buying extra ingredients that I will probably use once. I like using dill because of the aroma and for the “virtues” that improve digestion and decrease bloating. I present to you the “orange and dill turkey breast” recipe only available on Sinaba Food.
Orange-Dill Turkey breast
- 2 lbs. turkey breast cut in pieces
- 1 orange's juice
- 1/2 orange zest
- 3 dill sprig
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp butter
- Bell pepper mix yellow, green, orange
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Cut the turkey, tomato, bell peppers in pieces.
- Add the orange juice, the orange's zest, butter, dill, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients and let it marinate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
Pretty easy to make. I ate mine with some freshly made mashed potatoes and used the meat juice as gravy. I was soooooooo good!
Do not hesitate to share!