Cheesecake!!! Those yummy cakes made with cheese. They are so delicious and the texture almost melt in your mouth. Usually they are baked in the oven, and you have to wait for it to cool down, put it the refrigerator to cool it. This process take time!! I then searched for an easy and quick way to do it. I mainly search this recipe because I wanted a different usage for my cupcake pan. I did not want it to be only for cupcakes. I know, I know, the majority of people search for recipes according to their ingredients, me, I sometimes do things oddly. I found this recipe and I was drooling on my screen. I modified it a little by using condensed milk in lieu of sugar. Nutella! I do not think I have o present this well known hazelnut spread. This no bake recipe is easy to make and everybody got their own equal portion.
Mini Nutella Cheesecake
- 5 oz chocolate sandwich cookies or Oreo For the cookie base
- 3 tbsp butter For the cookie base
- 12 cupcake liners For the cookie base
- 9 oz cream cheese For the cheesecake
- 7 oz Nutella For the cheesecake
- 3 tbsp condensed milk For the cheesecake
- 4 tbsp whipping cream For the cheesecake
- 2 oz white chocolate For the ganache
- 2 oz warm whipping cream For the ganache
- Chop the cookies or put them in a bag and break them with a rolling pin.
- Mix with butter.
- Put the cupcakes liner in the pan and fill them at 1/3 with the cookie base.
- Use a spoon or glass to flatten.
- Whip cream cheese, condensed milk, and whipping cream for 2 minutes util smooth.
- Add Nutella and mix for 2 minutes.
- Fill 6 cupcakes liners to the top and 6 others to 3/4
- Put the white chocolate into the warm whipping cream, and let it melt for 3 minutes.
- Mix and put it on top of cheesecake previously filled at 3/4.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours or 30 minutes into the freezer.