Ingredients for 4:
2.2 lbs of Fusilli or other Pasta you may prefer
1.5 lbs of Ham (Turkey, Beef, or Pork) diced
17 oz Cooking cream (~500 ml)
1 Onion diced
10 Garlic cloves grated
2 Tomatoes diced
15 oz Corn
1 tbsp Rosemary
1 tbsp Black Pepper
1 tbsp of Spices Blended (I used a mixture of 7 spices I bought at the store)
1 tbsp Chili pepper or Regular pepper or Paprika (if you do not want it hot)
3 tbsp Tomato Paste
8 oz Cheese or more
3 tbsp Butter
Green onion diced
Parsley (for decoration, optional
- Cook your Pasta according to the package but, I personally like to add about 1 tbsp of oil and a pinch of salt.
- When your Fusillis are ready, strain and reserve.
- Into a pan, put the diced onion and half of the grated garlic.
- Cook until the onion is caramelized and add the spices.
- Also add the cooking sauce and reduce the heat
- I added about 50 ml of water because I found the sauce a bit thick, but you can leave it like that.
- Add the cheese and let it melt slowly (a pleasure to watch). The heat should be on LOW.
- Stir and add the cooked pasta.
- Cook for 3 minutes and reserve.
- into a clean pan, add the butter and the other half of the garlic.
- Add the Corn, the Ham and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato and the green onion.
- You can add more salt according to your taste.
- Serve your pasta and add the Ham mixture on the side or on the top.
- At this point do not be guilty you can add more cheese.