Crêpes are so easy to make and delicious. All ingredients are probably in your kitchen as you are ready this, so let’s make some crepes. This recipe is the right dosage for the yummiest crepes you will ever have. If you master this recipe you will be able to make other flavorful variants. You could replace the vanilla with lemon zest, orange zest, nutmeg and more. I love my crepes simple with Hibiscus Jam on top. I can eat crepes everyday.
- non stick pan
- 1 cup flour all purpose
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt.
- Make a well add eggs, vanilla and half of the milk
- Mix the batter until it's smooth and gradually add the remaining of the milk.
- Add melted butter and mix.
- Cook over medium heat in a non stick pan lightly brushed with butter (or no).
- For each crepes use about 3 tbsp of batter and spread it all over the pan.
- When the edges start turning brown and peel off easily, flip the crepes with a spatula and cook it for 15 seconds more and remove it.
You can purchase your Hibiscus Jam HERE.