4 – 4.5 lbs Yam
2 lbs Beef Kidney
2 Bell Peppers
6 Garlic cloves
3 tbsp Tomato paste
1.5 cup of water
- Cut the Yam into small cubes and wash them with clean water.
- Put oil into a pot and deep fry the yam cubes until they turn golden yellow.
- Set them aside.
- Chop all the vegetables separately in very small pieces.
- Cut the beef kidney into pieces and remove the white part in the middle. You will not be needing it but if you it you can leave it.
- Add 1 tsp of black pepper and salt to the beef kidney and mix.
- Add oil to a pot and when the pot is hot enough add the beef kidney and fry them. It is important for the pot to be hot or the beef kidney will start boiling instead of frying.
- When it is well fried, add the garlic and the onion.
- Fry for 2 minutes and add carrots and bell pepper.
- Then add the tomato paste and the water. Let it cook 3 minutes.
- Add the fresh tomato and the fried yam.
- Close it and let it cook 10 minutes at very low it.
- Serve and Enjoy!